Safety Precautions as We Re-Open
Dear Valued Patients,
We are excited to announce we are NOW OPEN for all services! It’s been an unprecedented 2 months, and we thank you for your patience and continued support.
We have taken protective measures as outlined by the American Optometric Association (AOA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure that our patients and staff remain healthy as we continue serving our community.
In addition, we will do the following:
- Online scheduling is now available. Click here to schedule your next exam.
- We kindly ask all patients to complete all paperwork prior to arriving to your appointment.
- All patients entering the office will have temperatures taken and will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water.
- We will reduce the number of patients in our office to allow adequate social distancing.
- We will have breath shields up throughout the office to limit exposure to our patients.
- As mandated by the City of Fountain Valley, all staff and patients will be asked to wear a protective face mask in the office. If you don’t have one, we will have masks available for patients.
- We will keep the waiting room free from magazines and toys. Our staff will disinfect all patient areas thoroughly throughout the day with Pure & Clean disinfectant surface cleaner.
- We’ve remodeled our office with new paint, flooring, and reupholstered patient chairs as well! Every inch of the office has been deep cleaned and sanitized. We are excited for you to see the new changes.
- We have added Molekule air purifiers to our office to offer filter air breaking down bacteria & viruses at the molecular level.
- We will have special morning hours for our Senior Citizen and/or immunocompromised patients.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, we ask, if possible, for patients to come to the appointment alone. Should you need special assistance (i.e. younger children and elderly adults), please contact our office so we can accommodate the situation.
- We ask all patients arrive to your appointment on time so we can limit the number of patients in the office. We will do our absolute best to see all our patients on time.
- All frames will be disinfected after being tried on by patients. Our opticians will continue to help style our frame while handling with extra safety precaution.
- Please inform us PRIOR to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in the last 3 weeks. These include but are not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell and stomach upset. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Our highest priority is the safety or our patients. We appreciate you and the trust you have placed in our doctors and staff.
Please feel free to reach out to our team if you have any questions or concerns, (714) 965-5130. We are always here for you.
Nhat Le-Huynh, O.D. and Staff